To get perfect cutting results, Lasermak frame and components are specially machined in CNC machining centers with maximum precision. Lasermak is equipped with linear motors which is an optional specification in most cases for other brands. The axis, moving along with strong magnets mounted on the frame, provide high speed and maximum acceleration. (Y axis 3G). This high speed and acceleration provides increased efficiency and productivity while also decreasing operational costs.
Frame and bridge are assembled by expert engineers and tested with latest high-tech measuring technology in every phase of manufacturing process. This is the main reason of the perfectness in square and circular cutting. There is no need for secondary operations and Lasermak produces parts ready-to-assemble.
Reduce your working hours with Lasermak’s corrosion and friction free linear motors.
Best choice in laser ?
- Lasermak is ready for lights-off production and increase your output
- Extremely low cost maintenance requirements for Fanuc resonator (24,000 hours turbo blower lifetime) and no-maintenance linear drives will give you the best cost per part.
- Lasermak outputs finished products and doesn’t require secondary operation like deburring, thus increasing your productivity.
- You have automation and eliminate your production errors by using Lasermak.
- You can decrease invesment costs with 24 hours mass production.
- Especially cutting with laser you save more by not using tools and equipments.
- You can cut materials such as steel, nickel alloys, titanium, chrome, stainless steel, aluminum etc. with smooth surfaces and accurately.
- Automatic nozzle cleaning and changing.
- Durable choice for your precise cutting works.
Perfect cutting speeds with out and out innovative technologies thanks to Ermaksan’s expert engineers developing Lasermak.
Linear motorized ultra fast Lasermak is combined with today’s latest CO2 resonator technology. 3 main points were in our engineers’ minds while designing Lasermak;
LOW OPERATING COSTS
While the competition in the market is getting harder, low electricity and gas consumption will create big advantages and will let you quote low cost parts/products “just in time”.
Strong frame construction, world wide recognized brands and long life components that are used in Lasermak will increase your performance in every condition.
BEST MACHINE BEST PRICE
Ermaksan reflects its mass manufacturing capability to its prices at your advantage, while having a principle of maintaining highest level of quality, unique design and technology in its products.
- “Fanuc beam mode” is designed to cut thin and thick sheets in optimum speeds so it will give the lowest damage to the lens and mirrors. Life time of optic components is very long.
- Fanuc resonator uses one type gas mixture. Extremely low gas consumption. (10 lt/hr)
- Advanced alarm circuits.
- “Photo-Catalytic Element” removes hydrocarbons to avoid mirror contamination and protects laser power supply units.
- Automatic aging, leak check and warm-up functions reduce maintenance time.
- Highest reliability with intelligent technology.
- Nano-machined mirror holders reduce resonator setup time after maintenance and doesn’t require beam alignment after cleaning the mirros.
- Thanks to the new production technology, maintenance period for turbo blower is 24,000 hours.
Laser output power guarantees continuous cutting quality.
Fanuc mode is especially designed to achieve the best cutting results over a wide range of thickness.
Fanuc 4 kW has only 6 folding mirrors. (Fanuc 2.5 kW has only 3 folding mirrors)
Fanuc use a modular power supply system.(Typically 1 PSU per 1 kW output power)
Fanuc lasers offer latest RF excitation technology.
Discharge circuits of Fanuc lasers do not need any maintenance.Highest maintenance efficiency.